ROM Hack [HELP] SNES VC Decrypting doesn't work

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Mr.ButtButt, how are the SNES injections going now. You have probably mastered the process by now. I admire your dedication to stick with it. As for me I was trying to learn the easier way to do it from @FONZD, but I couldn't seem to get it right. I will keep trying as it will save me loads of time once I learn it.
i was asleep for the last like 7 hours so just family feud and goof troop : p

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Mr.ButtButt, did you primarily use ba-gui-nnertool 2.0? I noticed @FONZD stepped in as I was writing a novel of how I was doing it. Was he able to show you how his tool makes the whole process easier? If so maybe you could explain some of it to me when I get stuck. Thanks in advance.

toastytwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello folks,

you are soooo great! THUMBS UP!!! :)
can anyone explain whats the problem with HIROMs? Is one of the games, that were announced, a HIROM and make injecting possible...?

Nikki_swap

The Lewdest
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone found the pointers for the earthbound vc? I have been thinking of injecting the Halloween hack over it.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah asia made that thread. Also post on that iso site not the annoyong one.

Im away atm but tomo im making custom banners waiting for hirom working. So i can get earworm jim and dkc up soon as

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ElyosOfTheAbyss you are correct Earthbound does use HIROM. What I should have stated was all regions do not have HIROM yet (US will get later). Early attempts to use Earthbound as a base have been unsuccessfull. Since we are one the topic of HIROM has anyone compared the data.bin of Earthbound (EUR) to say a (EUR) LOROM to see if there are any obvious differences that may yield results in the quest for HIROM injection?

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
@ElyosOfTheAbyss you are correct Earthbound does use HIROM. What I should have stated was all regions do not have HIROM yet (US will get later). Early attempts to use Earthbound as a base have been unsuccessfull. Since we are one the topic of HIROM has anyone compared the data.bin of Earthbound (EUR) to say a (EUR) LOROM to see if there are any obvious differences that may yield results in the quest for HIROM injection?
I was going to try that later

dudenator

King of the Carts
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would having a Pilotwings CIA help with injects at all? I don't think anyone has dumped it yet. I might be willing to get it if it will.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
Pilotwings was one of the 3 games to come out here in NA.
Well then I hope someone posts a cryptofixed version of it since its Hirom

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Pilotwing have a special chip (DSP) with this we can inject more games.
Pilotwings doesnt use DSP? From what I've downloaded my Pilotwings rom doesnt use DSP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...