Help restoring nand

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by finfanrb23, Oct 11, 2016.

1. finfanrb23
    OP

finfanrb23 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2016
    United States
    Ok guys so I need a little help here, recently I used Plailect's guide to get my n3ds on cfw and everything has been going very smoothly. Until this morning when I added some CIAs to my micro sd like normal, inserted it into my 3ds and got a short single blue light upon pressing power. I moved the sd back to my pc to see that it was not recognized. Strange, idk what I did? I guess the sd card picked a terrible time to die or maybe I pulled it out of the pc too quick, who knows?? Anyway my next step should be to just restore the nand (this is all that I saved to my pc) but how do I do this without any of the other sd card contents? I know I have to put the bin copy of my nand on the root but what else do I have to put back on there to have the ability to restore? Thanks for any help you can give.

2. vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb That hardmod guy....

Nov 21, 2015
    United States
    Acworth, GA
    Arm9loaderhax.bin, luma3ds, payloads, etc

finfanrb23 likes this.
  3. finfanrb23
    OP

finfanrb23 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2016
    United States
    Well that was easy enough, thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice