Help restoring my Pokemon Pearl save file

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Chris_Skylock, Mar 4, 2009.

Mar 4, 2009
  1. Chris_Skylock
    OP

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    I need help restoring my Pokemon Pearl cart save. I accidentally deleted it with rudolph's NDS Back Up Tool Slot2 4. I didnt know how to save it to my R4 so I pressed every button until I hit the erase button. Is there a way to copy the save file from my R4 to my Pokemon Pearl cart?

How do I use the f*cking NDS Backup Tool anyway? I searched the forum and it hit with the Wifi version which I couldnt set up. I have to blame **** **** (not swear words, BTW, it's just someone I dont like to mention) because it didnt gave me instruction. I couldve restore it on the same time but it was too late as I hit the power button and none were saved.

All 484 Pokemon were lost thanks to the tool rudolph made. If only I know what to do. sigh. I almost killed myself but I know it can be restored with your help. Please help me.

I have an R4 with YSMenu Feb2009, EZ Flash 3in1 plus, Pokemon Pearl cart

--

How do I transfer the save file from a rom to the cart? is it possible?

2. Shadz

Member Shadz GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    It is possible...i think if you use a device called an Xploader or something. This enables the altering of game saves for actual game carts. They cost about $50 to buy in Australia...so I dont know what they are worth for you.

3. Chris_Skylock
    OP

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    I'll just wait for Pokemon Platinum to come here in the Philippines.

Anyways, thanks for the help but I dont have access to that product.

Here's the full statement of my lose:

Regards,
    Chris Claveria
    Philippines