Help restoring my Pokemon Pearl save file

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Chris_Skylock, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Chris_Skylock
    OP

Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 26, 2008
    Philippines
    I need help restoring my Pokemon Pearl cart save. I accidentally deleted it with rudolph's NDS Back Up Tool Slot2 4. I didnt know how to save it to my R4 so I pressed every button until I hit the erase button. Is there a way to copy the save file from my R4 to my Pokemon Pearl cart?

How do I use the f*cking NDS Backup Tool anyway? I searched the forum and it hit with the Wifi version which I couldnt set up. I have to blame **** **** (not swear words, BTW, it's just someone I dont like to mention) because it didnt gave me instruction. I couldve restore it on the same time but it was too late as I hit the power button and none were saved.

All 484 Pokemon were lost thanks to the tool rudolph made. If only I know what to do. sigh. I almost killed myself but I know it can be restored with your help. Please help me.

I have an R4 with YSMenu Feb2009, EZ Flash 3in1 plus, Pokemon Pearl cart

--

How do I transfer the save file from a rom to the cart? is it possible?

2. Shadz

Shadz GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2008
    Down Under in Australia
    It is possible...i think if you use a device called an Xploader or something. This enables the altering of game saves for actual game carts. They cost about $50 to buy in Australia...so I dont know what they are worth for you.

3. Chris_Skylock
    OP

Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 26, 2008
    Philippines
    I'll just wait for Pokemon Platinum to come here in the Philippines.

Anyways, thanks for the help but I dont have access to that product.

Here's the full statement of my lose:

Regards,
    Chris Claveria
    Philippines

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice