[Help] Restoring Ironhax and eshop access

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Afonso Mralha, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Afonso Mralha
    OP

Afonso Mralha Member

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2015
    Hello everyone!
    Some days ago when I was making a backup of my sd card, somehow i lost everything on it (ironic isn't it?...). But i had the backup, so I restored everything, but I lost all my games (payed ones), all the homebrew, and all that stuff... So I used ninjhax to install the homebrew back and dawnload the games I lost, and ironfall (pf course for ironhax), but when trying to access the eshop through "eShop - old version downloader" or the eShop homebrew app, I get a message saying that i have to update, of course i'm not going to update ANYTHING.

Am I missing something or do I need to wait for the new haxe's(?) to downgrade?

TL;DR: I lost everything when i was trying to make a backup of the sd card, i can't access the eShop to download Ironfall (even with the homebrew apps) Help?

Thx in advance

Afonso Muralha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice