translation implies the existence of cislation
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I created this band on 6.2 now I'm on 7.0.1 just to mention
Firstly, how many fuses have you burned?

Have you been using autorcm?

If you have burned too many fuses then you should not restore your old nand.

GhostyJoker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firstly, how many fuses have you burned?

Have you been using autorcm?

If you have burned too many fuses then you should not restore your old nand.

Not so sure how do we tell? Honestly I update via internet kosmos update on switch and since then everytime I install nsp it was can't open software? Any nsp games really... so tickets save in memory?

Last edited by GhostyJoker,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So busted switch?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or could I try to restore Emmc files boot and raw?

You could, the only problem I think you would encounter is that you wouldn't be able to boot into OFW directly, just head up in the future always update via ChoidujourNX. Or you can always stay at 7.0.1, and just wait for Goldleaf to fix the game installing issue, Im undecided myself if I want to go back to 6.2.0 myself.

Last edited by Hayato213,

GhostyJoker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could, the only problem I think you would encounter is that you wouldn't be able to boot into OFW directly, just head up in the future always update via ChoidujourNX. Or you can always stay at 7.0.1, and just wait for Goldleaf to fix the game installing issue, Im undecided myself if I want to go back to 6.2.0 myself.
until gold leaf fix the game installing issue? so this issue is a know problem to many?

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
The 6.2.0 backup is pretty useless if you burned fuses so why restore it? I guess you want to be able to boot in OFW without payload? Check your fuses.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure it is the correct boot0/1 and the raw nand file.
until gold leaf fix the game installing issue? so this issue is a know problem to many?

Yea there are some problem installing games on 7.0.1 and the current and latest build of goldleaf is nightly, it is kinda buggy, you can always try older version with usb method or attempt using tinfoil usb method.

GhostyJoker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure it is the correct boot0/1 and the raw nand file.

Yea there are some problem installing games on 7.0.1 and the current and latest build of goldleaf is nightly, it is kinda buggy, you can always try older version with usb method or attempt using tinfoil usb method.
Okay let me try putting it directly to so card and installing it that way with old version or such

The 6.2.0 backup is pretty useless if you burned fuses so why restore it? I guess you want to be able to boot in OFW without payload? Check your fuses.
Looking on tutorial now to check fuse Info

GhostyJoker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a particular reason why you want to downgrade to 6.2.0?
Well thought running 6.2 would fix my nsp issue when it was working then but if others are having this issue then not sure if its needed

Wasn’t there any info on screen? If I remember correct it shows the burned fuses on screen?

Attachments

• 20190316_182152.jpg
    20190316_182152.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 183
Last edited by GhostyJoker,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I c so why create a nand backup if we really can't use shall I reformat the switch back to stock on 7 few then create a band then incase? Then use cfw after?

You can use cfw on 7.0.x just fine, look into tinfoil and gold leaf USB install, I managed to get Xenoblade 2 and all its dlcs to install on 7.0.1, just that games installation isn't all smoothly on 7.0.x.

Probably was that you updated via ota, so it burn your fuse, that how Nintendo prevents downgrades in general in term of concept.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1