Hacking HELP PLZ!!! USB LOADER GX AND WIIFLOW STOP WORKING

MasterMath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys!

I'm new to this forum and i joined because i really need your help.

Here's my problem:

I have a black wii that is softmod for some time now... Everything worked fine untill yesterday.
I recently purchased and play an original wii game and the problem started.

When i load USB Loader GX or WiiFlow and then select a game to play, the system goes back to the wii menu after a few sec. Only a few games seems to work like animal crossing but all others failed to lauch.

The Homebrew Channel still works and everything. tried to lauch UBS Loader GX and WiiFlow from HBC but no succes so it shouldn't be a forwarder problem.

Here's my system info.

System Menu : v4.3U on ios580 (v6176) - USA - NTSC

I belive it might be a problem with my ios249(v20) or ios236(v65535) because i tried to reinstall them but i couldn't for some unknown reasons.

I have try to put a backup SD card in my wii put no succes.
Can an update fucked up my wii?

I just installed priiloader this moring and activate some hacks to block future update but what can i do to play my game again form my usb drive?

Thanks!!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You have to reinstall the cIOS in slot 249 and 250.

You can use modmii to download the two cIOS as wad, then use a wad manager to install them
or you can use the installer directly on your console, it will download from nintendo's server and patch the IOS before installing them.

If you want the installer:
For Wii
For vWii

What you need to install :

d2x cIOS v8 (or v10 or 10-alt)
Slot249
Base56
version 21008 (or 21010)

d2x cIOS v8 (or v10 or 10-alt)
Slot250
Base57
version 21008 (or 21010)

On Wii, you can also install V8 instead of V10.
But on vWii/WiiU NEVER install anything bellow v10!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry, you can't link to wad files of System files here.
They contains copyrighted data, that's why he has to either download them from NUS (nintendo update server) using modmii and pack them as Wad himself
or use the installer which will download from NUS directly to the console without going through the wad format.

MasonMan1118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, you can't link to wad files of System files here.
They contains copyrighted data, that's why he has to either download them from NUS (nintendo update server) using modmii and pack them as Wad himself
or use the installer which will download from NUS directly to the console without going through the wad format.
Ok I'm sorry about that

I'll remember that next time thanks for the info!

MasterMath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey again! First, thanks for quick anwser. However the problem's still there. I't actully got worst. Now usb loader fx goes on a black error screen when i lauch a game. No change for wiiflow, still goes back to wii mene when i lauch game.

I use modmii to found those files:

cIOS249[56]-d2x-v8-final.wad
cIOS250[57]-d2x-v8-final.wad

Then i installed them with Wadmanager and the install went great. i am missing something?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it should be fine now, I don't know why it still goes back to wii menu.
Maybe the setting is wrong in the loader? verify that the games are using Slot249 (or delete/move to a safe place to restore later all config files and try again)

MasterMath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, sorry but i didn't understand your last explanation (verify that the games are using Slot249 (or delete/move to a safe place to restore later all config files and try again. How do i do that? Sorry kind of a noob here :-)

MasterMath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Cyan nevermind i tryied to put my games back on a new usb devices and it seems to works on wiiflow. Don't know about usb loader but i don,t really care as long as i can play my games. Thanks for you support and fast response!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The last explanation was a "reinstall everything from the beginning", which you did and it worked.

I told to keep your settings in case you didn't want to lose them if reinstalling wasn't the issue and you wanted to get them back.
But if losing your settings wasn't an issue, then all is fine :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: