Help Please

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by SKBunny, Mar 10, 2009.

1. SKBunny
    OP

SKBunny Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2009
    United States
    Hi there. So I have an R4 and I really love it, other than the fact that it can't play GBA games. I'm looking for a flash cart that will do just that. But here's the thing: My R4 has spoiled me; It's so easy to use! I'm not very good with technical stuff. So here's where I need your help, my fellow experienced gamers! I need to find a decently priced GBA flash cart for my DS that is compatible with most games, specifically with Pokemon. I would prefer that it used a micro sd card, but if it's not difficult to use, I wouldn't mind internal memory either. What I mean by easy to use is the whole patching business and such. If it's not too difficult, it's okay, but I can't find any guides on it on the web. I've looked into the G6, EZ Flash 3-in-1. Supercard, and a bunch more, but they're so confusing! Any suggestions would be great; please keep in mind that anything too technical gives me a headache! :D Thanks guys!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice