Hacking help others enjoy the gateway goodness

Eyesenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok so like alot of other people here im tired of the winning of the newer firmware not being supported so heres my idea (saw this on guitar forums)if anyone finds 4.5 3ds or 3ds xl for sale anywhere online post them here this way if anyone still needs a good firmware 3ds they can because lets face it retailers are gonna run out quick

Eyesenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cool thanks guys but some people want em cheaper and say they cant afford to change du to prices (i can give names here but i wont lol) and 2012 console are gonna run out eventually from retailers so craigslist,ebay,...listings are all good even local websites

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's simple:

You ask what the copyright number on the back of the box towards the bottom is.

I did this at Gamestop and just traded my 3DS for an XL. Tada!

Off topic, but I'm curious: What color did you trade in, and what color did you end up with?

Eyesenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes they do but my guess is they update them also so if i was you i wouldnt put a dime on that

I think there are people on Craigslist who are willing to trade as well, I made an ad on there to see if people will get a hold of me/

Selling it on Amazon will also yield far more cash than if you did at Gamestop

Kupie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off topic, but I'm curious: What color did you trade in, and what color did you end up with?

I traded in I think... a black normal 3DS and got a blue 3DS XL?

You have to find a game for like a buck in the DS "games bin", where all the outcasts go. At least at the gamestops where I'm from, if you get something that was pre-owned they'll give you more for your trade in. Got me an extra 30 bucks by buying that game that I just threw away!

Arnold0

Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France
I'll have to buy a 3DS XL on 4.5 (My 3DS 4.5 is broken, I tryed again to add nand dump thing but again failed, and this time it's worse...)
I'll say you if the shop I intend to go have copyright 2012 or not (It may be usefull if french people comes here)

Reactions: Spzjulien

Spzjulien

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'll have to buy a 3DS XL on 4.5 (My 3DS 4.5 is broken, I tryed again to add nand dump thing but again failed, and this time it's worse...)
I'll say you if the shop I intend to go have copyright 2012 or not (It may be usefull if french people comes here)

come for what ??

Kupie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Comes here searching about 4.5 or less 3DS's XL

Yes, that's what we're talking about...

If it was a 2012 copyright, it will have a firmware that's 4.5 or below. Firmwares above 4.5 for US came out after 2012, so it's a guarantee!

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BestBuy
Kmart
Target
Walmart
Craigslist
eBAY

Take your pick. Just takes a friendly smile and a "Hello I need to find a 3DS with 2012 on the back of the box. Can you help me?".
this is what i am going to do at walmart next month. if walmart does not have one, the shoppers drug mart near my sister must have them because everytime i would go there they always had the same videogame systems

xyzmanas

Trophies
XP
Country
I am pretty sure all the 3ds in India which are in stock are below 4.5. My friend just got his a day before on v1.x I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...