Help On finding a vendor for replacement parts

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by daddydarkelf, Apr 16, 2010.

1. daddydarkelf
    OP

Newcomer daddydarkelf Newbie

United States
    Ok here is my problem I have already had the very very bad experience ordering from ConsoleShop.com. My recommendation don't ever order from them. Now I live in the US and Looking for a vendor that caries the Triwing screwdriver and a DS light ribbon cable that goes from bottom to the top. Would also like the same vendor to have replacement Shells so when i get the first part done i may replace it. looks like you all helped out other people with same problem i thought i would come to you all before having the same problem i already did ... Still hope i get my money back.

2. Salax

Member Salax GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I think ShopTemp should have all that...

3. daddydarkelf
    OP

United States
    Would that be the best? How long to they take to ship. I already waited 18days to find out i got ripped off. So far i have only found one US store that caries anything for the DS repair.

Thank you for the fast post ...

4. daddydarkelf
    OP

United States
    Ok just looked I cant find the ribbon cable .

5. Salax

Member Salax GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ShopTemp has really slow shipping, so that probably wouldn't be your best bet then... I don't know. You might be able to order directly from Nintendo, so you could look at their website and check.

6. gameguy95

Banned gameguy95 Needs More Furries!

United States
    if you find anywhere that carries all this and replacement DS fuses, tell me please

7. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    You cannot buy a ribbon cable for the Lite as a standalone part; they're fused onto the screens so you will need to replace the entire top screen. (The loose ribbon cables are for the older-style Phat DS).

8. exogan

Newcomer exogan Newbie

Romania
    You could order from dealextreme.com, they probably have everything you want, but the shipping is also very very slow, but if you want you can always pay more to get EMS shipping and you'll get the package sooner.

Edit:
    Oh, and if you open the case, be careful with the power and volume switches, you can break them easily.