Spiderkid08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. Press (Start) when prompted to exit
  2. Press (Start) to open the Homebrew Launcher exit menu
  3. Press (A) while holding (Start) to reboot into Hourglass8 please dont tell me i bricked

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

they are supposed to say 15 16 and 17

Calm down, man. Seriously. Take a deep breath and tell the world what step and what section of the guide you are on.

Also, turn off your caps lock.
replying just in case you didn't get it

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. Press (Start) when prompted to exit
  2. Press (Start) to open the Homebrew Launcher exit menu
  3. Press (A) while holding (Start) to reboot into Hourglass8 please dont tell me i bricked

they are supposed to say 15 16 and 17

replying just in case you didn't get it
I saw it. -.- You don't have to quote me. :/

I don't know what to tell you. That's why I haven't responded.

Reactions: Joel16

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I don't remember there being a phase like that in 3ds.Guide, but judging from the layout of the instructions it is using Hourglass9 as a payload. If you have A9LH installed it is impossible to brick because A9LH loads before anything else. Even if all else fails you can always restore a backup. Or do ctr transfer. Either or.

It would help to know what guide you were following, and what part specifically you were in the said guide.

Also stop being so impatient. You waited a whopping 4 minutes before triple-posting just because he hadn't answered to you.

Last edited by Distrance,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember there being a phase like that in 3ds.Guide, but judging from the layout of the instructions it is using Hourglass9 as a payload. If you have A9LH installed it is impossible to brick because A9LH loads before anything else. Even if all else fails you can always restore a backup. Or do ctr transfer. Either or.

It would help to know what guide you were following, and what part specifically you were in the said guide.

Also stop being so impatient. You waited a whopping 4 minutes before triple-posting just because he hadn't answered to you.
*she :)

Reactions: Joel16

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
thank you both alot but i got help from the faq board thing on the 3ds hacks reddit

Maybe you shouldn't be installing A9LH on your console if you don't even understand what it does? Looking at the guide now, what you quoted are steps 15 - 17 from "Finalizing setup" ... If you were this far how could you even think you are bricked is beyond me. Holding start when booting on the device would load a payload, in this case Hourglass9, if setup correctly. It's impossible to brick now so freaking out over a black screen is stupid.

Especially because if you had just closed the console and re-opened it, it would've booted normally. But nah gotta post here instead with all caps.

Last edited by Distrance,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night