Hacking Help Needed Removing 001 Drive Error Please!!!

gjac1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It seems that the new Harvest Moon game, Tree Of Tranquillity is one of those games that makes Trucha crash
frown.gif

Does anyone know of a way i can patch the main.dol file to remove the 001 error without using Trucha ??

Thanks

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
gjac1 said:
It seems that the new Harvest Moon game, Tree Of Tranquillity is one of those games that makes Trucha crash
frown.gif

Does anyone know of a way i can patch the main.dol file to remove the 001 error without using Trucha ??

Thanks

Gecko os...
That should be the solution for those on 3.3...
Wiiscrubber won't do you any good if you were to patch the executable of the game since you still need to sign the iso...

baco07

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm having the same problem..
Already downloaded the WiiScrubber 1.30 but i don't know what i do now..
I've opened the iso and i click on scrub..but doing the same error..
Can someone help me?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for the delay in replying.

As I recall trucha signer is fine for signing stuff but it chokes on extracting. Wii scrubber was just for that (scrubbing just makes the ISO easier to compress).

GeckoOS is an app for the USB gecko, non gecko users can however add it as a channel and bypass the nastiness of 3.3 and other things. It is available at:
http://www.usbgecko.com/

Ocarina is a cheating tool but it also works in a similar way to the geckoOS as far as launching games is concerned.

Naturally you need to able to run homebrew for the last two (either a copy of zelda or a install disc if you are below 3.2 or below).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :) +1