HELP!--need to get a flash card system running on DS Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by macgamer, Apr 5, 2010.

1. macgamer
    OP

Newcomer macgamer Advanced Member

United States
    I know this has been asked a million times before, but I need some advice since I've been away from the forums for a few years. A while ago I had a DS Lite and Flash cart+3in1 to do all of this. Bought it @ dealextreme, and now they don't seem to sell it anymore. So... if I could get a few answers, you guys would be my best friends.

Looking for something that will let me do the following:
    Dump my own DS games to a flash cart
    Dump my own GBA games to a flash cart
    SNES/Genesis emulator suggestions

What apps will I need to get this done? And what is the go to flash cart these days? Any place to pick one up for cheap?

Thanks!!!

2. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    All of this is homebrew related. If you're looking to buy something, then you'd be wasting your money.

3. macgamer
    OP

Newcomer macgamer Advanced Member

United States
    Sorry, thought since it was hardware it would go here. Thanks for the heads up.

4. sethirion

Newcomer sethirion Advanced Member

United States
    A very good option is Acekard2/Acekard2i (whetever you want just in case you update to a NDSi). You can wait for the SupercardDSTWO since they promise to be very hi-tech.

With some homebrews you can do the dumps (maybe search for Rudolph's apps/tools).

As for emulation you could stick with the SnemulDS for SNES and Jenesis for Sega Genesis.

Check EmuWiki for more details of the emulators released while you were away.

I hope this helps, any questions you might have post it or send me a PM.