Help Need Please.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Overload180, Apr 17, 2009.

Apr 17, 2009

Help Need Please. by Overload180 at 3:27 PM (1,069 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Overload180
    OP

Newcomer Overload180 Member

United States
    i did something dumb yesterday and caused my usb loader to stop working.

i installed cios rev 5 wad trying to get dvdx installed.

i already had cios rev7,8,9, and 10 installed prior.

seems after installing rev 5 my loader wouldnt see any of my usb, sd cards, or hdds anymore. so today i loaded wad manager again and uninstalled rev5 and now im getting custom ios not foundd error ret = - 4100 when i start the loader

ive tried to reinstall cios 7,8,9,10 again but after all the downloading and patching is complete each of them give error when installing the ticket. i know its because the tickets are still there but i dont know what to do to get this working again.

ive tried to start over and use anyregionchanger to go back to 3.2u but after downloading it frooze on the install section.

i have hack system menu 4.0 with working vc and wiiware from the sd card still working.

Can someone please help me get this right again?

2. purechaos996

Member purechaos996 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    maybe you should try to uninstall 7,8,9 and 10 so that the tickets are not there anymore then install again.

3. Overload180
    OP

United States
    ive always used network install for those cios rev's. can you point me toward the correct wad versions or tell me which ios to select with any titlte deleter please?

4. purechaos996

Member purechaos996 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Oh ok well im not allowed to give out .wads here so I would google them or maybe even go to waninkoko's blog

5. Overload180
    OP

United States
    i was asking for filenames only. thx

6. supagusti

Member supagusti GBAtemp Regular

Austria
    use cIOS36_rev10-Installer.dol with IOS36-64-v1042.wad and it should work again.
    As I understand IOS249 is installed through this...but don't uninstall this IOS (!!!!!)
    Just simply start the .dol with the .wad in the root of the SD

7. sznaps

Newcomer sznaps Advanced Member

United States
    Just install Cios Rev10, by installing 7,8,9,10 each time you install, your just overwriting the previous install. When you installed rev 5 you overwrote rev 10. I am pretty sure only 9 and up support usb, so rev 5 didn't have that support. Reinstall either rev 9 or 10 and you'll be all set. I don't recommend EVER uninstalling any IOS.

8. Overload180
    OP

United States
    No go on that either. patches all fine but fails on installing ticket.

also tried the IOS36-64-v1042.wad in the wad folder and uninstall with wadmanager. but that fails to install or uninstall

removed usb loader 1.4 and then tried to re-install it but now gives error about installing ticket aswell.

seems that whatever has happened i can no longer install wads.
    Getting ERROR! ret-2011 when trying to install any tickets

anyway back to system menu 3.2u so that i can start over?

ive tried anyregion changer but that gives error after downloads are complete aswell

9. koji2009

Member koji2009 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    installing the old revision boned yourself a bit... Older cIOS don't support all the features needed to install modified wads.

Now I say a bit because you aren't completely screwed... what you need is a custom IOS wad manager that uses IOS60 since you have a modded IOS60 with your 4.0 setup. You can get the source from waninkoko's website and you can look up tutorials on how to compile and change IOS requirements.

After that I believe you can just install IOS36-64-v1042.wad and then use Rev10 installer. You may also have to install IOS16 (pink fish disc version, not the one from 4.0)

10. vettacossx

Member vettacossx Wii Theme Team Founder

Ireland
    what you could do is go to wiibrew and grab Any Title Deleter DB this will actaully list the channels unlike the normal one [​IMG]