HELP!!! Multiple saved data deletion!

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by gustavo leite, Nov 30, 2014.

1. gustavo leite
    OP

gustavo leite Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2014
    Brazil
    Hi everyone, I have my modded wii which has a lot of virtual console games installed to the SD card. Everytime I play one of these games, the wii creates a "save data" on it's memory, thus, filling it little by little.

Some of the games (most of them actually) are casual games which I don't want to keep track of saves, so the save data created it's useless, and just consumes blocks from the memory, and so, it gets to the point where my memory is full, or almost full and I have to delete save data in order to play.

My question is: is there a way (homebrew or something) that would allow me to do at least one of these?:

01. prevent the games on the SD card to create save game data, unless allowed.
    02. delete multiple save game data in one shot. (i mean, select the ones I wanna delete and hit "delete", instead of the extremely slow proccess that the wii has built in, where you have to go to each game save data and delete it)

Thanks a lot...