Hacking Help! Mods for SSB4 Not Loading at all

yoshifan 34567

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So on Monday night, I dumped Smash 4 onto my computer and used UWizard to get the contents of the 1.1.6 Patch. Then I used Sm4shExplorer to install some skins and put the skins onto my SD Card. When I loaded up Smash 4 using the Kernel and SDCafiine exploit, the game was completely unchanged.

That's right, no music, no skins, no stages. Just nothing. Just the same old game with absolutely 0 changes.

Can somebody help me out? I spent days trying to get Sm4sh dumped and I don't want all of that time to go to waste.

NOTE: Yes, I was using XAMPP when I opened up the game.

Farowe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So on Monday night, I dumped Smash 4 onto my computer and used UWizard to get the contents of the 1.1.6 Patch. Then I used Sm4shExplorer to install some skins and put the skins onto my SD Card. When I loaded up Smash 4 using the Kernel and SDCafiine exploit, the game was completely unchanged.

That's right, no music, no skins, no stages. Just nothing. Just the same old game with absolutely 0 changes.

Can somebody help me out? I spent days trying to get Sm4sh dumped and I don't want all of that time to go to waste.

NOTE: Yes, I was using XAMPP when I opened up the game.
Your sd folder structure is most likely wrong. How are your files placed?

yoshifan 34567

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Your sd folder structure is most likely wrong. How are your files placed?

My folder containing everything is called "0005000E10145000" and inside it are 2 folders named "sound" and "patch". There is a "bgm" folder inside sound containing 4 custom songs. Inside patch is a "data" folder and a bunch of resource files. Inside data is a "fighter", "stage" and "ui" folder. All of which containing packed versions of costumes, sounds and stages as well as stock icons.

Farowe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My folder containing everything is called "0005000E10145000" and inside it are 2 folders named "sound" and "patch". There is a "bgm" folder inside sound containing 4 custom songs. Inside patch is a "data" folder and a bunch of resource files. Inside data is a "fighter", "stage" and "ui" folder. All of which containing packed versions of costumes, sounds and stages as well as stock icons.
Is you smash version digital or disc; also which region is it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021