Help me with my save!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Azevedoxx, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Azevedoxx
    OP

Azevedoxx Member

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2015
    Brazil
    So, i'm new to the scene and just installed rxtools and was successful. When i formatted the emunand, it formatted the entire SD card and created a emunand with my sysnand right, so, i backed up my nintendo3ds paste onto my pc and it contained the game and my save of pokemon omega ruby, that i bought on eshop, before that. Then i unlinked the nands, updated, installed some cias and i was good. Then i tried to just copy paste the old nintendo3ds paste into my sdcard without overwriting any archives, and it didn't show up on emunand. i really want my savedata back, i had a few prizes over that save sooooo, can anyone help me?

2. samiam144

samiam144 RĂ©gulier

Aug 19, 2007
    Canada
    You were suppose to paste back the "nintendo 3ds" folder to your SD card after you created an emunand. So now you gotta choose between your new "Nintendo 3DS" folder with all your cias, or your old one with Pokemon and the save.
    If you choose your old Nintendo 3DS folder with Pokemon, then you have to delete the current Nintendo 3DS folder before you paste the old one (no mixing or overwriting!).

Azevedoxx likes this.
  3. Azevedoxx
    OP

Azevedoxx Member

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2015
    Brazil
    HM, thanks