Help me with CFG USB LOADER

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by huma_dawii, May 7, 2014.

1. huma_dawii
    OP

huma_dawii GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 3, 2014
    United States
    Key Largo, Florida
    Hey guys! i dont know so much english so i want to be quick...

I got a problem with my HDD on my Wii U, is FAT32 32Cluster but whenever i try to open CFG USB LOADER direct from (wherever) Wii Menu or HBC by the first time it freezes! i have to open other app before in order CFG USB LOADER "detect" my HDD D:

I have to open WiiXplorer every time i want to use CFG USB Loader, its so frustrating to me :s

Any idea?

Thank you!! :D

2. tbgtbg

tbgtbg Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky

Nov 27, 2006
    United States
    Are you plugging in your HDD before or after entering Wii mode? I suggest only doing it after.

3. bostonBC

bostonBC GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 17, 2011
    United States
    Not all hard disks are compatible. What brand/model are you using?

And leave it connected all the time but run the stealth program on it so the WiiU can't detect it when the system turns on.

WiiFlow and USB Loader GX recognize stealth drives, I don't believe CFG does yet so you may want to switch USB loaders.

4. huma_dawii
    OP

huma_dawii GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 3, 2014
    United States
    Key Largo, Florida
    Hi! thanks for the reply im using "WD My Passport" was working perfect on Wii but on Wii U something just not work. I will try to plugin it after launch de loader... that should work. I never take the HDD out of my Wii U, it is always connected to it.