Hacking help me plz im a noob

sealeyboi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i updated to 5.5.2 and i miss my zelda botw but i was thinking if anyone can help me load up my zelda to my home menu insted of bowser hax (loadiine) when a hacks comes out for 5.5.2 hopefully...thx :)

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i updated to 5.5.2 and i miss my zelda botw but i was thinking if anyone can help me load up my zelda to my home menu insted of bowser hax (loadiine) when a hacks comes out for 5.5.2 hopefully...thx :)
You can't load up Zelda on your home menu unless you have HaxChi. If you didn't have HaxChi installed before you updated then there is no way for you to accomplish what you are asking

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before you update to 5.5.2, how were you loading Breath of the Wild? If you've already installed it, it should still work on 5.5.2.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before you update to 5.5.2, how were you loading Breath of the Wild? If you've already installed it, it should still work on 5.5.2.
Maybe he also installed the DLC for BOTW.

So the game will either not launch at all, or it will launch but not launch the DLC.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

In his first post he mentioned that he was using loadiine from the web browser and now he updated to 5.5.2 so he can't access it anymore.

As for OP's question: There is nothing you can do for now, wait for a new hax to come out AND MAKE SURE TO INSTALL HAXCHI ONCE THAT HAPPENS.

To install it in your home menu you'll have to download a USB install-able version tho (aka Brazilian method).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...