Hacking Help me please!

stardragonfly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so I have a hacked psp using 5.03 Gen-C. I really want to get cheats for this one game because I'm having a lot of difficulty on it. So at first I tried using Cw cheats all the installation stuff was in check and everything was enables but when I went to the game and tried to open up the cheat menu, it never showed up. I tried everything!! I checked it, re downloaded it, and everything. But nothing seemed to make it pop up when I play the game. So I tried to use a different cheat device, I tried using Cheat Master Fusion, I enabled it on the psp and when I played the game the exact same thing happened! I was unable to make the cheat menu come up. I'm not allowed to upgrade my firmware cause if I do one of the games that my brother plays won't be able to work. I need help on figuring out why none of the cheat menus pop up. :cry:

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you've installed it correctly? Could you tell us the directory of the files and the directory on the game.txt?

Hold down your select button to open up cwcheat. Dunno about cheat master fusion.

stardragonfly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game that the cheat menu doesn't open on is God Eater Burst but it also doesn't open on some of my other games as well.

I'm pretty sure I installed it correctly since I followed the instructions.
tg.jpg

ff.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1