Help me find an old game!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Naridar, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Naridar
    OP

Naridar Excelsior!

Oct 26, 2008
    Hungary
    Hi everyone! I've been looking all over for a particular old game I remember playing on Windows 95. It was a windowed top-down view puzzle game with 2D graphics that looked a bit like they were drawn in MS paint. As far as I remember there were 15 levels, most were predominantly green. You had to move a character one tile at a time, and enemies moved one tile with every move also. Some levels had water and fire hazards. I distinctly remember the music to be Mozart's Turkish march () Does this ring a bell to anyone? Does anyone remember the game's name?

2. JaapDaniels

JaapDaniels GBAtemp Fan

Apr 22, 2012
    Netherlands
    wow, that's a long list of games i remember fitting the discription you gave... there were bomberman clones, supaplex clones, paganitzu clones caves, and the music of mozart is used a lo in these games, so ehm... more details please? discribe your charracter,for example more detailled, the background.

3. Naridar
    OP

Naridar Excelsior!

Oct 26, 2008
    Hungary
    The character was a generic human with no discernible features, and had no special abilities (like planting bombs), the levels were supposed to be an overworld and were drawn crudely, and AFAIK there was no interface. Of those you've written, it played like paganitzu but was top-down instead of sideview. Also, the game was for Win95 and ran in a full-screen window.

4. shaunj66

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    You might have more success at reddit on /r/tipofmytongue