Android help me find an android game

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i seen this game on thoose advertsing videos while i was playing another game, and because i have the habit of ignore advertising, i forgot the name, but it looked like a game i could enjoy..

anyway, this is what i remember from the game.
kinda vertical side scroller (so it was 2D, maybe it had 2.5D graphics)
the scene had several floors, the monsters rushed to get something at the top, while the player had to place traps to stop them..
it kinda looked like a very downgraded "orcs must die" game, but for android and i don't remember how the monsters looked like (i don't think they were zombies)

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Sorry I don't look at advertisement that much...
thanks anyway. the problem with abusive\too much adverting, (at least this happens with me) it actually does the opposite, if i see for example 3 commercials in 30 minutes for the same product, i get annoyed at the product and avoid it...
i saw the video of the game, but because it happeared at random when i was playing other game, i didn't care about it, but now that i think of it, the game looked one i would play it...
but i dont know\remember the name...

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Prob some tower defense game
found it, "monster castle" was the name of the game, i made a marathon of advertising videos hoping i could see the video again (at least i earned fremium currency on several games now)

meh 3/10 game, weird graphics (kinda blurry and pixelated), theres the "boobs sell" thing.. and the characters move too much in a weird way like string puppets...

Last edited by migles,
Reactions: Games&Stuff

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
imagine that, a generic tower defense game that spends a lot on advertising wasn't anything special. Now I've seen everything.
most games that spend a lot on advertsing are nothing special... if the game is good enough, it will sell by itself..
80% of the games i saw on google store is just a reskin of the other game...
see clash of clans, there are dozens of games with "clash" on he name, and you can see it's the same game with slight differences...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1