Homebrew [HELP] Looking for Hardmod Service / sysNAND restore

Xetrox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been following this guide (I shouldn't of tried this at 3AM wasn't too smart):

Section IV - Restoring the System

5. Restore SysNAND from sysNAND_original.bin (your orignal EmuNAND will replace SysNAND after Part 5, but we need it functional for right now)

and I restored my SysNand from the copy I made before hand and I haven't been able to boot into the Home Brew Launcher at all I've had no luck with any process such as browserhax, or menuhax (yellow screen after around 40 tries of both). So I ended up updating the firmware to 10.7 (I was on 9.2) and still no luck still the same issue with OOthax the yellow screen.

And I don't know where to go from here, I've tried formatting my system as well as updating as stated above, I'm thinking at the moment I might need to hard-mod the console and restore the sysNAND I first backed up before I started the process on 9.2, but if there is a way around it I'd also try that.

Eitherway I'm looking to find a hardmod service in Australia if possible (I've contacted near to most Local mod places I can find) and still no luck. If anyone has had something like this or could give some advice it would be greatly appreciated thanks :)

EDIT: Everytime I try to enter a URL in the internet browser the system crashes and says:
An error has occured Hold down the POWER button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again..

Last edited by Xetrox,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I've been following this guide (I shouldn't of tried this at 3AM wasn't too smart):

Section IV - Restoring the System

5. Restore SysNAND from sysNAND_original.bin (your orignal EmuNAND will replace SysNAND after Part 5, but we need it functional for right now)

and I restored my SysNand from the copy I made before hand and I haven't been able to boot into the Home Brew Launcher at all I've had no luck with any process such as browserhax, or menuhax (yellow screen after around 40 tries of both). So I ended up updating the firmware to 10.7 (I was on 9.2) and still no luck still the same issue with OOthax the yellow screen.

And I don't know where to go from here, I've tried formatting my system as well as updating as stated above, I'm thinking at the moment I might need to hard-mod the console and restore the sysNAND I first backed up before I started the process on 9.2, but if there is a way around it I'd also try that.

Eitherway I'm looking to find a hardmod service in Australia if possible (I've contacted near to most Local mod places I can find) and still no luck. If anyone has had something like this or could give some advice it would be greatly appreciated thanks :)

EDIT: Everytime I try to enter a URL in the internet browser the system crashes and says:
An error has occured Hold down the POWER button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again..
@Shadowtrance
He's located in Qld.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: