[HELP] Instinct Chip Oled Flashed Purple, Yellow and Red

AMRamos97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello,

I've got an oled with Instinct installed that used to work nice.
I turn the switch on and the chip light flashes purple, then yellow, then purple again and finally either red, then loads stock mode.
If i turn off my switch after 10 secons it flashes again purple and red. I took my console back to the person who installed the chip and he told me that everything was fine, that it could be a bug in the chip.
What could be the problem?
Thanks.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2023-07-19 at 17.13.54.mp4
    5.5 MB
Reactions: EduardoBilly

eljay99

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Hello,

I've got an oled with Instinct installed that used to work nice.
I turn the switch on and the chip light flashes purple, then yellow, then purple again and finally either red, then loads stock mode.
If i turn off my switch after 10 secons it flashes again purple and red. I took my console back to the person who installed the chip and he told me that everything was fine, that it could be a bug in the chip.
What could be the problem?
Thanks.
did you solve this? i'm having same issue and it was working fine for a day after i installed the mod chip

eljay99

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
See if this helps to pinpoint the problem.
unfortunately my problem isnt listed here. Mine is: blinks purple for a long time + flash yellow about 10 times + blink purple for some time again + blink red 4 times + turn off + switch starts up into OFW

Phantomas77

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
unfortunately my problem isnt listed here. Mine is: blinks purple for a long time + flash yellow about 10 times + blink purple for some time again + blink red 4 times + turn off + switch starts up into OFW
Are you sure it's yellow? Sometimes white on RGB could look a bit like that. Did you use DAT0 adaptor or reball the eMMC?

switch-it-up

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure it's yellow? Sometimes white on RGB could look a bit like that. Did you use DAT0 adaptor or reball the eMMC?
You can see pretty clearly in the video that it's a yellow or orange hue, definitely not white.

Even if it were white, the combination still doesn't correspond to any of the error codes on the Instinct V6 table.

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
HWFLW-LED.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users