TEMPORARY MODE ENABLED  
  1. Karatevan

OP Karatevan GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    Hi guys

I normally use Autoplugin, Autoplugin 2 and EasyPlugin to install and manage plugins in my PsVita.
    This time it seems I have to do the 'old way' and I need help to install and configure the ps4linkcontrols plugin.

I don't know where to place the .suprx, cannot find neither the tai folder nor the config.txt

If you know any easy management plugin repository that can install and configure ps4linkcontrols that would be very handy too.

Thank you for your help!

2. Karatevan

Italy
    Solved.

You can find the plugin listed under vita-ps4linkcontroller on Autoplugin 2. Enjoy

3. koffieleut

koffieleut GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    I've stopped using autoplugin a while ago because it kept corrupting my Vita.
    I like to have control over my plugins.

If you want to know where to place the plugins though, copy them to ur0:/tai and enable them in the config file also located in that directory.

4. Karatevan

Italy
    For some reason I cannot locate ur0:/tai neither using VitaShell nor Windows 7 by enabling hidden files and show OS files...

Last edited by Karatevan, Sep 9, 2020
  5. koffieleut

koffieleut GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    I believe you have to enable unsafe homebrew in system settings to let it show in vitashell.

6. Karatevan

Italy
    Thanks I ll have a look into it. Still, odd that can't see the directory using Windows 7...

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - ps4linkcontrols, Installing,