Help I cant decide

do you think looks aren't everything

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

XoxconnorxoX

Well-Known Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
82
Trophies
0
Age
25
Location
Sydney,Australia
Website
Visit site
XP
33
Country
I am in year 7 and I can't decide. Allright so people say looks aren't everything. I mean there's this girl in my year. She likes me and we kinda had a thing. I like her a little, shes nice and we're friends (but she is sorta ugly) then there is this beautiful girl in year 9 a good friend. That if every girl I ever went out with was put together to make another girl, The person made wouldn't have anything on her .But she says it takes her a while to like someone. So i ended up telling her that i liked her than she said i was down to earth and amazing. stuff no one had ever even said and i hadn't imagined about myself. I also know the opinions of going out with younger people even though im only one year younger than her in age in school im two years below her and that sets a bad image apparently. Should i wait for her when there are so many people in year nine that like her or should i ask her out or should i go out with the kinda weird looking chick in my year.
 

Mesiskope

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2008
Messages
538
Trophies
0
Age
31
Location
Union Hotel
Website
Visit site
XP
25
Country
United States
Go with the hot it wouldn't matter since your too young to even grasp the concept of real love,
Why don't you go chuck your boomerang or whatever you wieners do down there anyway.
 

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
1,034
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Manhattan
Website
goo.gl
XP
488
Country
Had a close friend in the same spot as you. He got together with the 9th grader last year, and most of our friends thought it was pretty weird. After like a month, we accepted it for what it was.

After me and his girlfriend left 9th grade and went onto gymnasium this year, they made it a more casual relationship, because they go to separate schools now.

Personally, I find it pretty weird. It usually gets normal when you're older (I would guess 16 upwards?)

To answer your poll questions:

1:Looks aren't everything. But they're a big deal at the same time. It's just a matter of preference; do you find the 7th grader or the 9th grader more attractive (BOTH physically and looking at how they are)? Which one do you want to go out with more? There you go.

2:This is a bit of a trick question. All girls are pretty. It doesn't mean I want to go out with all of them.

3:It is kind of important, because you need to be able to communicate on the same level. Being introverted (ie: Keeps to yourself, doesn't talk with eye contact) makes it harder to be on the same level as someone else.
 

XoxconnorxoX

Well-Known Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
82
Trophies
0
Age
25
Location
Sydney,Australia
Website
Visit site
XP
33
Country
Mesiskope said:
Go with the hot it wouldn't matter since your too young to even grasp the concept of real love,
Why don't you go chuck your boomerang or whatever you wieners do down there anyway.
Hey i dont throw fcking boomerangs those are aboriginals (nearly extinct). Second. why doesnt your country just fuck up the world somemore. America sneezes the world catches a cold more like afghanistan sneezes america nukes them. Jackass (oh and no offense to anyone else except him)
 

XoxconnorxoX

Well-Known Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
82
Trophies
0
Age
25
Location
Sydney,Australia
Website
Visit site
XP
33
Country
Ace Faith said:
Had a close friend in the same spot as you. He got together with the 9th grader last year, and most of our friends thought it was pretty weird. After like a month, we accepted it for what it was.

After me and his girlfriend left 9th grade and went onto gymnasium this year, they made it a more casual relationship, because they go to separate schools now.

Personally, I find it pretty weird. It usually gets normal when you're older (I would guess 16 upwards?)

To answer your poll questions:

1:Looks aren't everything. But they're a big deal at the same time. It's just a matter of preference; do you find the 7th grader or the 9th grader more attractive (BOTH physically and looking at how they are)? Which one do you want to go out with more? There you go.

2:This is a bit of a trick question. All girls are pretty. It doesn't mean I want to go out with all of them.

3:It is kind of important, because you need to be able to communicate on the same level. Being introverted (ie: Keeps to yourself, doesn't talk with eye contact) makes it harder to be on the same level as someone else.
I went out with a chick in year nine my first semester and i was a legend for pulling that of because im not the most popular.Thanks for the advice i think i'm gunna ask her out tommorow r today cuz its like 4 am and i cant sleep.
 

Mesiskope

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2008
Messages
538
Trophies
0
Age
31
Location
Union Hotel
Website
Visit site
XP
25
Country
United States
XoxconnorxoX said:
Mesiskope said:
Go with the hot it wouldn't matter since your too young to even grasp the concept of real love,
Why don't you go chuck your boomerang or whatever you wieners do down there anyway.
Hey i dont throw fcking boomerangs those are aboriginals (nearly extinct). Second. why doesnt your country just fuck up the world somemore. America sneezes the world catches a cold more like afghanistan sneezes america nukes them. Jackass (oh and no offense to anyone else except him)
77202123360bb.gif
 

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
Member
GBAtemp Patron
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
7,080
Trophies
2
Age
30
XP
8,930
Country
Canada
Looks are important if you make them important.
Us just saying "Looks shouldn't be important" won't magically change how you feel about the situation.

Try to go out with the person you like more. Chances are it won't last regardless (sorry, stating a fact). Better solution is to just enjoy your school life relationshipless for now. You seem to just want a relationship for the sake of having one, and are picking the best candidates. It's not a good sign when you do things that way.
 

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
2,300
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Charlotte's maze
XP
525
Country
United Kingdom
Hells Malice said:
Looks are important if you make them important.
Us just saying "Looks shouldn't be important" won't magically change how you feel about the situation.

Try to go out with the person you like more. Chances are it won't last regardless (sorry, stating a fact). Better solution is to just enjoy your school life relationshipless for now. You seem to just want a relationship for the sake of having one, and are picking the best candidates. It's not a good sign when you do things that way.
 

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,633
Trophies
0
Age
31
Location
Canberra
Website
Visit site
XP
494
Country
If you go into a relationship for the sake of having one, it will not end well. And although I dont agree with Mesiskope's tone, he is right. In year 7, chances are, you are not going to find the love of your life.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: He has Scooby.