Oron Gefen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi guys
Its been a some time since I was in the 3DS Scene and I wanna update my 2DS from 9.9 to the latest and still have any an entry to my homebrew
I have Ironhax 1.1 and the game OoT but not his new entrypoint ive been reading here. What can I do to still keep my homebrew and update so I can still enter the eShop and play some games online.

Side-question: can HANS let me play SSB online in any way ?

Thanks everyone who answers

Last edited by Oron Gefen,
D

Deleted User

Hi guys
Its been a some time since I was in the 3DS Scene and I wanna update my 2DS from 9.9 to the latest and still have any an entry to my homebrew
I have Ironhax 1.1 and the game OoT but not his new entrypoint ive been reading here. What can I do to still keep my homebrew and update so I can still enter the eShop and play some games online.

Side-question: can HANS let me play SSB online in any way ?

Thanks everyone who answers
what new entry point? maybe "payload"?
if your ironhax works it would work on latest (10.2) version (AFAIK)
same for OoTHAX.
the eShop can be accessed by the "HANS" (which is a new app for homebrew launcher. BTW you should update your Hax to 2.5 from 2.1/2.0 to use it) on any version (for example- I use eshop while I am on 10.1 which isn't the newest version using HANS. just re- download the starter kit to your SD card and replace if needed. I think you can use online multiplayer with HANS too...

BTW שלום!

Oron Gefen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
what new entry point? maybe "payload"?
if your ironhax works it would work on latest (10.2) version (AFAIK)
same for OoTHAX.
the eShop can be accessed by the "HANS" (which is a new app for homebrew launcher. BTW you should update your Hax to 2.5 from 2.1/2.0 to use it) on any version (for example- I use eshop while I am on 10.1 which isn't the newest version using HANS. just re- download the starter kit to your SD card and replace if needed. I think you can use online multiplayer with HANS too...

BTW שלום!

מה נשמע אחי חחח

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.