ROM Hack HELP: How to dump my own header for SKY3ds?

Christian Rosado

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to know if gateway is the only method? Which I know currently works up to 9.2 Unfortunately my 3DS is past that firmware which is why I use SKY3DS. Please help, it kinda sucks to not be able to enjoy dlc's cuz of the banning thing.

Christian Rosado

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright thanks, you mean the gateway files, launch. etc not actual cart right? Also if I get a 3DS froma friend on 9.2, do I need a gateway cart to dump my legit cartridges?? or is it like the dumping header method, no need of gateway cart?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright thanks, you mean the gateway files, launch. etc not actual cart right? Also if I get a 3DS froma friend on 9.2, do I need a gateway cart to dump my legit cartridges?? or is it like the dumping header method, no need of gateway cart?

You do not need the cart to dump headers. Just need a 3ds with 9.2 or below

Christian Rosado

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, for now Ill play offline. I had read about changing my public headers on sky3ds template all to FFFFFFF so it would be completely offline. Any idea if I have to do that before copying games to sd card, on original template? The one given by sky3ds team?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended