ROM Hack Question Help going online/local multiplayer ACNH edited save

Justerino

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I had recently made a new save file on one of my homebrewed switches but I had heavily edited the file - I started a new game and basically imported someones island and items to it. I edited some flags such as : island started or bridges built etc etc so it wouldn't cause a potential fuss.

When trying to connect online I keep getting an error code 2219-3003 which someone had made a git hub post about. What they did to fix it was start a fresh file and it was fixed, but I was wondering if there were any flags I may have missed to make it work again.

Note: The switch is NOT banned. I know the risks of going online, im a risk taker and haven't been banned by going online on one of my old switches I had (before I sold it).

Any help or input is appreciated!

MrHoofer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I had recently made a new save file on one of my homebrewed switches but I had heavily edited the file - I started a new game and basically imported someones island and items to it. I edited some flags such as : island started or bridges built etc etc so it wouldn't cause a potential fuss.

When trying to connect online I keep getting an error code 2219-3003 which someone had made a git hub post about. What they did to fix it was start a fresh file and it was fixed, but I was wondering if there were any flags I may have missed to make it work again.

Note: The switch is NOT banned. I know the risks of going online, im a risk taker and haven't been banned by going online on one of my old switches I had (before I sold it).

Any help or input is appreciated!
hello from the future!! having this same issue and i think i figured it out. i had never played to the point where i was able to go online. the first time you try to open the gates the games pulls up all the legal info and "dont bully anyone" blah blah...

the game isnt recognizing the treasure island as your island. you need to import all the flag/terrain/item/building dumps into your own island. BUT ALSO you need to play to the point where the airport is open, connect and accept the legal bs, then save. use this save in nhse as your forever "blueprint" for imports. thatll get ya past the 2119 error :)

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hello from the future!! having this same issue and i think i figured it out. i had never played to the point where i was able to go online. the first time you try to open the gates the games pulls up all the legal info and "dont bully anyone" blah blah...

the game isnt recognizing the treasure island as your island. you need to import all the flag/terrain/item/building dumps into your own island. BUT ALSO you need to play to the point where the airport is open, connect and accept the legal bs, then save. use this save in nhse as your forever "blueprint" for imports. thatll get ya past the 2119 error :)
"flag/terrain/item/building" of your original save or treasure island?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool