Homebrew Help getting Homebrew on firmware 10.7?

Oddie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I accidentally updated my firmware to 10.7. I don't have Cubic Ninja or OoT 3D. I can't afford them. I don't want to hear how cheap they are, I can't afford them! Plus, I got Twilight Princess HD recently so the latest I could get OoT 3D is on my birthday, which is NOVEMBER 3RD. My Pokémon Alpha Sapphire somehow corrupted and all of my boxes are filled with eggs. Every single one of them. I can't catch pokémon anymore because there is no free space in any of my boxes. I couldn't use CyberSave either since I don't have A Japanese 3DS or Japanese copy of Pokémon. I need to downgrade but it seems impossible. I have the old 3DS. I'm so frustrated because I've been waiting WEEKS for a solution but I haven't found one. What should I do??

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I don't know how to say that,if you don't want to spend money to hack your system,then try not to update again.
Oot is $20 ,power save is $18
Or borrow oot from friend,it's everywhere.

Oddie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to say that,if you don't want to spend money to hack your system,then try not to update again.
Oot is $20 ,power save is $18
Or borrow oot from friend,it's everywhere.
Like I said, I don't care how cheap you say it is. I just got Twilight Princess HD so the latest that I can get OoT 3D is NOVEMBER 3RD. And I have no friends that have a 3DS.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Like I said, I don't care how cheap you say it is. I just got Twilight Princess HD so the latest that I can get OoT 3D is NOVEMBER 3RD. And I have no friends that have a 3DS.
Then i am sorry,no downgrade for you(for now).

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you can't get any of the exploit games, your only choice is to wait for some new browserhax to come, and that's probably not going to happen for a while. sorry.

Serei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check if your local library has games maybe it'll have Cubic Ninja/OoT3ds. Unlikely but worth a shot.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, I don't care how cheap you say it is. I just got Twilight Princess HD so the soonest(ftfy) that I can get OoT 3D is NOVEMBER 3RD. And I have no friends that have a 3DS.

Sounds like you have some video games, go to a used video game store and trade in your old games for some quick cash. Quickly beat Twilight Princess HD and trade it in, you might be able to get like $20 for it. Then if you have any other games you're done playing trade them in too.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just do some odd jobs to get the money... When I was young, I used to work with my dad, setting up inflatables and making snow cones for kids and stuff(my dad had an entertainment business, and he did a lot of different things with it). If your in North america, and in the US, like I am, go mow some lawns or something. You can make some pretty good money off of doing odd jobs.

Last edited by rileysrjay,

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
ask your parents for 20$ this week, 20$ next week, get an amazon card or something or tell them you're going to the cinema and get 15$ from them but stay somewhere else for the time being and get back home

Sent from a fucking cm13 phone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: