Hi all! I hope someone here can help me. I've been driving myself mad over this for the past 3 days! Anyway, to start, I usually don't update my cIOSs, IOSs or anything really on my Wii that often, unless I buy a new game for it and need to so I can play it. Recently though, after reading about several releases that went by that I missed, I decided maybe I should update my cMIOS to get the new bug-fixing benefits. After I updated, I was in the middle of getting ready to replay an old game with cheats. So I loaded up NeoGamma and tried booting the game as usual using Ocarina codes on. Well, I should have NEVER done any of that, my MIOS hasn't been the same since! My Wii's original (4-5 years ago) setup was a 4.1U, clean system that has had DarkCorps v1.1 FULL installed on it (Waninkoko cMIOS installed). Oh and please spare me of the DarkCorps whining. I love DarkCorsp and I have never had a problem that anyone could directly relate back to it's use, so please...Anyway, aside from the major DarkCorps overhaul, it has only had mostly minor updates over the past few years, usually directly related to using USB loaders, new game fixes (NSMB, Black Ops, etc) and important ©IOS updates. If anything else that might have been installed over the years wasn't mentioned and is possibly relevant to fixing my problems, please ask and i'll try to get you an answer. I believe my MIOS is corrupted (can that happen?) because now if I reinstall Waninkoko v4,5,8 or 10 of cMIOS (which all give me an OK upon install) then try to load up a backup from the DC, it'll be all fine and dandy until it actually tries to load the game using the Backup Loader. Once it shows the GameCube Backup Loader v1.1 screen, it just freezes. I can still hear the disc spinning but it never initializes and loads it like it use to. All that said, I obviously use the Disc Channel to launch almost all of my GC backups. Since this has happened, the only cMIOS that I can use that actually functions and plays the backups from the DC is the old, outdated WiiGator 0.2 release. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to at least have something that works and if it's the best i'll get then I won't be too disappointed but As I said, the release is outdated and is probably bug-loaded, The interface/design sucks, and I have to manually tell it to load every game. The version I WAS using from Waninkoko v8 if I recall correctly. It did everything by itself and it had a nice design that didn't look so horrible when loading the discs. Also, I don't remember ever being able to get Waninkoko's cMIOS working using v10, which is why I always stuck with v8. That about sums the issue up. I've tested about every damn version of MIOS trying to come across a nice, clean interfaced one, that actually boots my backups from the DC. Clearly, no success yet and I don't know what else to do anymore. Thanks for sticking through it and reading my eyeball-bleeding, long thread! I hope someone has a possible fix for me to try. UPDATE: Hmm, now that's odd. If I use Waninkoko's cMIOS and run a backup using NeoGamma, it loads up just fine, like it use to. However, if I do the same thing from the DC, it locks up and gets frozen on the GameCube Backup Loader v1.1 screen. I would ask if Waninkoko's cMIOS is NeoGamma only compatable but I know for a fact that I was using it with the DC before the break. At the least, it was a cMIOS that looked and acted almost exactly like this does. UPDATE #2: This has been SOLVED and is no longer an issue. My own stupidity was the only real issue. I am still convinced that I made a bad burn of my game. Currently, i'm working on testing this out by re-burning the game and trying to load it again via the DC. It must be a flaw with the cMIOS software itself. Burned a new copy of Wind Waker and verified it's integrity to ensure a good burn. Tested it and it still won't load via the DC, just sits there, like it's frozen. NeoGamma still loads it perfectly though.