rainbowpool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have several issues guys, hope I can get some clarification:

Issue: I bought a physical copy of Cold Steel 3, it says required system update.

Problem #1:since im already banned,I wanted to do a official firmware update to 10.0 4 but I cant boot into official firmware,blackscreen

Problem #2: im incognito mode (my serial number is hidden) how do I reverse it, I cant update with nintendos servers.

Problem #3: I installed said NSP from Awoo it was fine,but ever since I put the cart in,awoo says "delete partial files from system settings" which I did, still cant install an NSP and cant use the cart

I tried updating to 10.4 with offline Choujidor and still the game didnt work

Lastly, I dont mind what custom firmware I go, I just want to be able to play the game from cart, thanks in advance

scandal_uk

Not Really There
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I could ask a bunch of questions based on what you have said.

Instead I suggest running GoldLeaf and deleting any title files related to the game - then it won’t be aware of an update and won’t nag you to install it.

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven’t tried this game myself but there is a v101 update for this game already. Maybe it’s required?

rainbowpool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nevermind, I just deleted atmosphere,bootloader,sept folders re-applied atmosphere.

awoo installed a XCI just fine, I guess I got the gamecart for nothing, but who knows, might become rare in the future lulz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays