Help from musicians!

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by Excellentnuke, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Excellentnuke
    OP

Excellentnuke GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 19, 2008
    United States
    On a boat
    I have attached the Finale .mus file for Jin's Theme from BlazBlue. I just opened an MIDI that I found on YouTube for the song and it gave me this sheet music. Unfortunately, the song is 11 pages long. I think it's possible to shorten this song by inserting various endings in the music, but I am no composer or transcriber and I'm having trouble with this. Anyone wanna give me a hand?

If no one can open the .mus file, I'll be glad to try to convert it to .pdf if that proves to be a major problem.

2. shadowmanwkp

shadowmanwkp Your roms are on another rom site

Apr 17, 2008
    Netherlands
    Vleuten, The Netherlands
    Erm... I don't think I can see the attachment. But I can help you anyways with your problem. Music tends to reapeat a lot, so there are some tools in notation that help with repeating. I could be giving you a lecture about how they all work, but here's a wiki page that has a very short and easy explanation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_musical_symbols#Repetition_and_codas

Most probably you would be using a mixture of nearly all of those symbols, because like I said, music tends to repeat itself a lot.

3. Excellentnuke
    OP

Excellentnuke GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 19, 2008
    United States
    On a boat
    Well that's embarassing ._.

Here's a link to the file on my Dropbox: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7654705/Lust%20SIN.mus

And I know about notation, I myself play the flute, but I'm having trouble figuring this one out =/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice