Misc [Help] eShop Error Code: 007-2001

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is not the right place to post, can a mod please move it there? Thanks!

If you're not going to help me but instead talk crap, please leave.

I'm sure I know the cause of how I got this error, but I'm not sure how to fix it
Anyways, I've already tried Googling my problem first before creating this thread. This is the best I found, but according to that thread, the method used to fix this issue no longer works

CFW: Luma3DS v2
Version: 11.0
sys or emu? sysNAND

3 Different SD Cards
1 - U (My main - sysNAND)
2 - J (Side SD - emuNAND)
3 - E (Side SD - emuNAND)

I used Emunand9 to format 2&3 and restored "sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin" using HourGlass9 to emuNAND for different region uses (Pokemon events :P) (Before they were J&E)

I used this to region change 2&3 into J&E

Success! I now have 3 different region 2DS' :P

Formatted 2&3 after the successful region change and created NNID/eShop accounts

Tried to log into eShop on my 1 and it threw me that error, same with 3 so I concluded that I probably got banned, but check this. I can access eShop on my 2 which I found very confusing. That's all of it right there, no detail left out

Any help would be very appreciated! (:

Just use FreeShop:
FreeShop is totally rad, but it's not eShop .-.

Get the updates/dlc/games from that iso site or CIAngel:
It's quite the hassle to do all of that when you can just go into eShop for it

Posghetti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but they are legit straight from Nintendo's servers...

They're "legit" I guess, but me and other many users on Gamefaqs and Reddit only take hard evidence to proof that a mon is legit (ie: video of me redeeming a mon that is code only with the code in the video)

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're "legit" I guess, but me and other many users on Gamefaqs and Reddit only take hard evidence to proof that a mon is legit (ie: video of me redeeming a mon that is code only with the code in the video)
I mean your still gonna get it through the mystery gift menu, your still gonna talk to the NPC, and its still gonna have randomized IV's so I don't see the difference but sure.

Posghetti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird... If I spoof the eShop through HANS on HB Launcher I can access the eShop, but if I try to enter eShop regularly I get the error

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol