Homebrew Help downloaded Monster Hunter now it get error code

wookiee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I downloaded monster hunter generation a day before the release on the computer and transferred it to my 3ds and installed it with fbi. I worked and now today it says there needs to be an update. I hit ok to update and gets an error message. So then I checked my ticket list to see if they had the game there they did so I went and tried downloading it from the qr code in fbi and then go to Eshop. It would download almost all the way and then get the error code again. Help

Lyuksus

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I downloaded monster hunter generation a day before the release on the computer and transferred it to my 3ds and installed it with fbi. I worked and now today it says there needs to be an update. I hit ok to update and gets an error message. So then I checked my ticket list to see if they had the game there they did so I went and tried downloading it from the qr code in fbi and then go to Eshop. It would download almost all the way and then get the error code again. Help
Just try getting a different version , or look if you really used the right region

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hat eto help someoen who seems they want others to drop what thier doing immedatly to help (unless im getting mixed signals from the topic title), but try using CIAAngel/Freeshop(after using the entitlekeys updater)

wookiee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually need help. I never had this problem before. If you know how to help comment. That's what this website forum is for.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually need help. I never had this problem before. If you know how to help comment. That's what this website forum is for.

actually if you read my comment instead of going "Ohh hes being somewhat rude PASS. i did tell you how to get the game you wanted. CIAAngel Deletes Bad tickets i believe and that's sounds exactly like whats going on dont use FBI for eShop Games really unless you know the ticket that the CIA is valid/good otherwise you run into these problems.

wookiee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the error code? That would be helpful lol

I'm guessing the error code is 005-5602?
I forget the error. I got it to download tho. Thanks.

I first downloaded it from the computer . Then deleted it from my console and tried downloading again and got an error,same as the update. So I deleted the ticket in fbi and used the qr code to get the ticket again and it worked. If anyone else got an error try that.

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country

I first downloaded it from the computer . Then deleted it from my console and tried downloading again and got an error,same as the update. So I deleted the ticket in fbi and used the qr code to get the ticket again and it worked. If anyone else got an error try that.

I'm glad you got it working.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

told you that it was likely a bad ticket. just from now on if your dubious about a bad ticket for the CIA use CIAAngel/freeShop.

D

Deleted-394630

Next time, just use Freeshop!

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Like how you comment on something not allowed but not the reason I actually posted on the forum. My bad I'm new to this. I deleted it. And was able to fix the problem myself.
@Dracari gave you the solution, use CIAngel or FreeShop to install it, both of which will delete any existing ticket prior to installing a new (good) one. He also mentioned that it's most likely a bad ticket. So while yes, you found a solution, if you had read you would have had one given to you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it