Help downloaded Monster Hunter now it get error code

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by wookiee, Jul 24, 2016.

1. wookiee
    OP

wookiee Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2016
    United States
    So I downloaded monster hunter generation a day before the release on the computer and transferred it to my 3ds and installed it with fbi. I worked and now today it says there needs to be an update. I hit ok to update and gets an error message. So then I checked my ticket list to see if they had the game there they did so I went and tried downloading it from the qr code in fbi and then go to Eshop. It would download almost all the way and then get the error code again. Help

2. Lyuksus

Lyuksus GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Just try getting a different version , or look if you really used the right region

3. wookiee
    This message by wookiee has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jul 25, 2016, Reason: Nope -rp.
    Jul 24, 2016
  4. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    i hat eto help someoen who seems they want others to drop what thier doing immedatly to help (unless im getting mixed signals from the topic title), but try using CIAAngel/Freeshop(after using the entitlekeys updater)

5. wookiee
    OP

wookiee Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2016
    United States
    I actually need help. I never had this problem before. If you know how to help comment. That's what this website forum is for.

6. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    actually if you read my comment instead of going "Ohh hes being somewhat rude PASS. i did tell you how to get the game you wanted. CIAAngel Deletes Bad tickets i believe and that's sounds exactly like whats going on dont use FBI for eShop Games really unless you know the ticket that the CIA is valid/good otherwise you run into these problems.

7. nero99
    This message by nero99 has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jul 25, 2016, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Jul 24, 2016
  8. Dracari
    This message by Dracari has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jul 25, 2016, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Jul 24, 2016
  9. wookiee
    This message by wookiee has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jul 25, 2016, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Jul 24, 2016
  10. TheCyberQuake
    This message by TheCyberQuake has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jul 25, 2016, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Jul 25, 2016
  11. wookiee
    This message by wookiee has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jul 25, 2016, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Jul 25, 2016
  12. MartinDocNewland

MartinDocNewland Searching for the truth

Jul 7, 2012
    What's the error code? That would be helpful lol

I'm guessing the error code is 005-5602?

13. wookiee
    OP

wookiee Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2016
    United States
    I forget the error. I got it to download tho. Thanks.

I first downloaded it from the computer . Then deleted it from my console and tried downloading again and got an error,same as the update. So I deleted the ticket in fbi and used the qr code to get the ticket again and it worked. If anyone else got an error try that.

14. MartinDocNewland

MartinDocNewland Searching for the truth

Jul 7, 2012
    I'm glad you got it working.

15. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    told you that it was likely a bad ticket. just from now on if your dubious about a bad ticket for the CIA use CIAAngel/freeShop.

16. SketchyPixel

SketchyPixel GBAtemp Regular

Jul 4, 2016
    Korea, North
    Idk, a Black Hole maybe?
    Next time, just use Freeshop!

17. Drakia

Drakia GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 15, 2008
    Canada
    @Dracari gave you the solution, use CIAngel or FreeShop to install it, both of which will delete any existing ticket prior to installing a new (good) one. He also mentioned that it's most likely a bad ticket. So while yes, you found a solution, if you had read you would have had one given to you.