HELP!!!!! Decrypt9 IS NOT LOADING

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Vlone, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Vlone
    OP

Vlone Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2017
    United States
    I Press up when the 3ds Is launching up and nothing happens

2. Ecko3351

Ecko3351 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 29, 2016
    United States
    You have to hold up. Also check if you have decrypt9 in the luma3ds payload folder.

3. Aletron9000

Aletron9000 3DS Master

May 10, 2016
    United States
    3DS ARM9 CPU
    Try setting Decrypt9 to a different button. Remember the format is (button here)_D9.bin

Place it in /luma/payloads

4. djricekcn

djricekcn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 29, 2009
    United States
    Hello, I installed arm9loaderhax from a guide page, not sure how to setup Decrypt9. I've tried looking on google, but i think all the ones I happen to find are outdated and can't find a way to install it while arm9 is on.

5. Aletron9000

Aletron9000 3DS Master

May 10, 2016
    United States
    3DS ARM9 CPU
    if you create a folder in the luma folder called "payloads" and place the decrypt9.bin in there, and name it, (button_here)_D9.bin where button_here would be any button. then if you hold that button on boot, it will boot you into decrypt9

6. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    this is kinda why despite i've submitted it a few times and shotdown to use a bootmanger for the guide instead of Luma's Chainloader.

@Vlone at teh worst if your at teh decrypt9 parts of the guide just replace it as the arm9loaderhax.bin on the SD Root. if it Wont boot and turn off as soon as you turn it on, then your SD/microSD is suspect.
    @djricekcn see my Message to vlone, if your relying on luma's Chainloading (aka naming it say start_decrypt9wip.bin (or start_whatever.bin) and having it in sd:\luma\payloads) the button hasto be held before pressing power. otherwise use ctrbootmanager9 and edit arm9.cfg to add each entry (you can do it in CBM9 and "prettify" the name by editing the cfg.)

7. djricekcn

djricekcn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 29, 2009
    United States
    Not sure what happened...but when I tried making xorpads it deleted all the games i had installed (eshop and not)

wurstpistole likes this.