Hacking Help compiling a plugin

vladone97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So, you might find this weird. Probably because it is.
I've been trying to find a solution for fixing analog stick offset for a while. From what I've noticed, the Vita's deadzones are so small (almost nonexistent, actually) that having the analog values perfectly centred is virtually impossible. There's one plugin, called AnalogsEnhancer, which allows you to set a larger deadzone. But it has a problem. AnalogsEnhancer was designed to force the console to use ANALOG_WIDE mode all the time in order to give better precison, but in some games, this causes issues such as not being able to run/sprint diagonally.
Now, I'm not a programmer, but I know just a tiny bit about how coding works. So I looked at the source code, figured out which line was forcing ANALOG_WIDE mode and removed it. But I need someone to compile it, because I can't get the compiler to work by any means.
I modified Yoti's version of AnalogsEnhancer, the one that loads the config file from ur0, btw.
Update: it turns out the line that forces ANALOG_WIDE mode also contains a function used later in the code, and simply removing it like I did breaks the code. So for the ANALOG_WIDE fix to work, someone needs to edit the original code better than I can.
Update 2: Rin released an update with the modification, so there's no more need to edit and compile this code

Attachments

• AnalogsEnhancer-no ANALOG_WIDE override mod.rar
    17.9 KB · Views: 153
Last edited by vladone97,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4