[help] Can't get texture hack work with Zelda Triforce heroes.

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by ChrisN8, Nov 6, 2015.

1. ChrisN8
    OP

ChrisN8 GBAtemp Fan

May 13, 2015
    France
    Here what happends :

[​IMG]

As you can see I changed the texture of the casual costume to a full white texture (i create it, it's not the original one modified) to test but i don't know why the previous texture still appear. I've already made some texture hack for pokemon (texture change for character & pokemon) and i never got that problem... I use photoshop to make the texture.

Here is the screen of Ohana3DS :

[​IMG]

Does someone have that problem ? Does it need something to make it work correctly ?
    Any help is appreciated.

Edit : How can i create/edit .bcstm please ?

Last edited by ChrisN8, Nov 6, 2015
  2. FlappyFalco

FlappyFalco Smile, No Matter How Bad it Gets~

Oct 11, 2015
    Ireland
    The deepest recesses of my mind
    Apparently both ALBW and TFH have special, unique shaders that go over each individual object, so until we can crack those, custom textures will look weird.:(

ChrisN8 likes this.
  3. LoganK93

LoganK93 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 5, 2012
    United States
    Actually it may be some form of mipmapping, as the same visual glitch appears in Mario Kart if you do not change the texture for all of the different sizes. I brought it up to the creator of ohana and at some point hopefully they will look into supporting those texture types, but until then we need to wait.

Last edited by LoganK93, Nov 20, 2015
    FlappyFalco and ChrisN8 like this.