Status
Not open for further replies.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay there ladies, let's calm down, unbunch our panties, and get one big therapy session together.

This issue is done, why the fuck are you people here? Go home, play your non-bricked Wiis, masturbate, whatever. Why are you poking the bear with a short stick? Seriously, you people need to give it a rest. He did one stupid move to his Wii after another, we've established that, but instead of sighing about yet another incompetent attempting to be competent (a goal which can't be reached), you had to instead go "ROFL YOUR DUMB IMA NOT GONNA GIVE YOU THE ANSWER!'

I seriously think that you people are being bigger noobs than him. At least he didn't post twice in a row on multiple occasions.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0M39A said:
if your sisters wii is a newer boot2v4 wii (aka lu64+) then downgrading will brick it.
sounds like you don't know as much as you think you do. i bought a wii less than a week ago. according to bootmii, it has boot2v4. i downgraded that shit with the really old version of ARC to 3.2 and it isn't bricked.

Cmurda187

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark_anth said:
xzxero said:
heres what you do:
GOD DAMN IT I FUCKING KNOW THAT NOW BUT THAT DOESNT FUCKING HELP ME NOW JESUS!!!

That's Priceless rotflmao
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

Quick-zeno

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Listen you cock heads, leave him alone.

What would you expect with all the outdated guides on Youtube, He was pissed off because you smart arses were not making sense and when he said something you fucking tear into him.
Put yourself in his shoes, You bricked your wii and you didn't know much about Wii's you come to a forum which is for HELP and when you be jack arses because softmii is a peice of crap.

Sure, he should have yelled but he was stressed out over hacking something that wasn't his. I mean, In my book hes not a noob, hes just a very pissed off user.
Leave him alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, im now by episode 8 of lain