Help! Banned n3ds downgrade

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Monstacho, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Monstacho
    OP

Monstacho Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2016
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Hi, i've recently bought a second hand n3ds on firmware 11.2 that had everything in order with none games or apps installed on it, but yesterday i tried to downgrade it with dsiwarehax and i needed to unlink the nnid asociated to it, so i tried to format the n3ds and i got error 005-5964, so i contacted nintendo and try to unban it telling my story but they don't want to unban my n3ds so i want to know if it is possible to downgrade it through a hardmod or maybe downgrade even if i have a nnid associated to the banned 3ds.
    Thanks in advance for the replies

2. nechigawara

nechigawara Citizen of Gamindustri

Oct 14, 2006
    Thailand
    Planeptune
    Now, what @MelonGx fear has occur.........

Edit:: This one is different a bit since gotten ban by stolen credited and not SM wave ban.
    But it's still the same. People got 2nd hand 3DS which got banned.

Last edited by nechigawara, Dec 21, 2016
  3. Neptune

Neptune GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    Well, maybe. If the system was banned chances are it was already hacked. I doubt they went out of their way to unhack it.

4. Sketchy1

Sketchy1 gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    i belive the original owner was just a douchbag and sold his banned console then updated without unbanning, like an ass. HARDMOD will work though.
    Or you can like, sell it and get another though it will be hard explaining its banned on ebay or getting ripped off at gamestop

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

WAIT nvm i can confim, its a fraud debit card ban, not SuMo ban. You can call thek and say your 3ds is secodhand and you want to unlink the nnid, thugh idk how you transfered in the first place for the nfirm

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

And a hardmod will always work

Last edited by Sketchy1, Dec 21, 2016
    MelonGx likes this.