Hacking HELP - Arm9loaderhax - Transferring content to another SD card

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't sure if there was another thread about this (If so, i'm sorry) but i was wondering how i would switch over the contents of my SD card over to another card while keeping the CIAs that installed as well. I have arm9loaderhax installed on my system. Is there any particular things i need to do?

jackb994

Self-Proclaimed Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't sure if there was another thread about this (If so, i'm sorry) but i was wondering how i would switch over the contents of my SD card over to another card while keeping the CIAs that installed as well. I have arm9loaderhax installed on my system. Is there any particular things i need to do?
As simple as dragging and dropping old sd to pc then pc to new sd

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
As simple as dragging and dropping old sd to pc then pc to new sd
This is true as long as you're using updated sysNAND. If you're using emuNAND you need to create an emuNAND on the new card, backup the emuNAND on the old card, and inject the backup onto the new card. As well as copying the files over.

Reactions: jackb994

jackb994

Self-Proclaimed Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is true as long as you're using updated sysNAND. If you're using emuNAND you need to create an emuNAND on the new card, backup the emuNAND on the old card, and inject the backup onto the new card. As well as copying the files over.
I was assuming he used Plailect guide

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it means anything, arm9loaderhax boots into sysNAND (Sys 11.0.0-33U) on my 3DS. My CIAs are installed to my SD card so i assume they will carry over. I believe there in an emuNAND belonging to some CFW on my device, but as far as i know, my CIAs aren't installed to it. Is there any problems I might have?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was assuming he used Plailect guide
Yes, I did.

jackb994

Self-Proclaimed Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it means anything, arm9loaderhax boots into sysNAND (Sys 11.0.0-33U) on my 3DS. My CIAs are installed to my SD card so i assume they will carry over. I believe there in an emuNAND belonging to some CFW on my device, but as far as i know, my CIAs aren't installed to it. Is there any problems I might have?
If you want to keep the emunand you will have to copy that over using a separate method, while if you never use it and just want your cia's just drag and drop

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to keep the emunand you will have to copy that over using a separate method, while if you never use it and just want your cia's just drag and drop
I believe that my old emuNAND that i had before i switched over to the master race got overwritten. As far as I know, everything is getting installed to my sysNAND. (Sys 11.0.0-33U)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: So true