Hacking Help and advice

Dunga76

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi peeps, new to these forums, nice job, lots of info.

I could use some help if possible. Basically my screen goes black when I try to start a game. Not backups. What has happened is, I have a wii 3.4E and I used the twighlight hack beta 2 to get homebrew channel. I tried Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma but had no joy. So after reading through lots of posts found using google I thought my problem was wrong cios installed or and older version was needed so I downgraded my wii to version 2E. Still couldn't get it working so I tried anytitledeleter and deleted what I thought was the cios files I needed to get rid off, only to find when I got back to the channels screen that homebrew channel and a few others were gone along with a few wads I had installed as well. So I thought, right I'll start again. Put zelda in, it shows up ok in channels screen, I hit start and it just loads to a black screen.

When I first downgraded I actually downgraded to the wrong region so had to do it again. After that wii sports was in and it automatically updated to 2.1E. (not sure if that makes a difference?)

Have I messed it up altogether or is there a way for me to get it back to normal? Don't know what to do. :-(

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey