Help and advice

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Dunga76, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Dunga76
    OP

Dunga76 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2008
    Hi peeps, new to these forums, nice job, lots of info.

I could use some help if possible. Basically my screen goes black when I try to start a game. Not backups. What has happened is, I have a wii 3.4E and I used the twighlight hack beta 2 to get homebrew channel. I tried Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma but had no joy. So after reading through lots of posts found using google I thought my problem was wrong cios installed or and older version was needed so I downgraded my wii to version 2E. Still couldn't get it working so I tried anytitledeleter and deleted what I thought was the cios files I needed to get rid off, only to find when I got back to the channels screen that homebrew channel and a few others were gone along with a few wads I had installed as well. So I thought, right I'll start again. Put zelda in, it shows up ok in channels screen, I hit start and it just loads to a black screen.

When I first downgraded I actually downgraded to the wrong region so had to do it again. After that wii sports was in and it automatically updated to 2.1E. (not sure if that makes a difference?)

Have I messed it up altogether or is there a way for me to get it back to normal? Don't know what to do. :-(

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice