Hacking (Help) All apps disappeared

TheSecretsword

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So about 3 days ago i couldnt get on freeshop kept saying sd card was removed what i looked up people where saying there was corrupt data in my downloads so i went in through settings saw one thing that was a question mark and was using 0 blocks i deleted that now no apps are showing on my home menu but my custom menu is still there and if i go to settings>data managment> downloads all my stuff like fbi,homebrew launcher etc are still there

Everything ive tried looking up didnt help people say update fbi ive done that still nothing

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So about 3 days ago i couldnt get on freeshop kept saying sd card was removed what i looked up people where saying there was corrupt data in my downloads so i went in through settings saw one thing that was a question mark and was using 0 blocks i deleted that now no apps are showing on my home menu but my custom menu is still there and if i go to settings>data managment> downloads all my stuff like fbi,homebrew launcher etc are still there

Everything ive tried looking up didnt help people say update fbi ive done that still nothing
sounds like your sd's proplem try backing up everything on it then reformat it and copy everything back

TheSecretsword

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think its the sd card i think whatever i deleted was something that shouldnt have been deleted i just can figure out what it is i deleted

Last edited by TheSecretsword,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could be ticket corruption. I don't think apps or games will appear if there's something wrong with the ticket or it's missing. I think you can get into fbi with rosalina. check the tickets in there. if the ticket is gone, the ticket will be listed in red.

TheSecretsword

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no a nand backup as in sysnand_000.bin
then nope dont think i do

could be ticket corruption. I don't think apps or games will appear if there's something wrong with the ticket or it's missing. I think you can get into fbi with rosalina. check the tickets in there. if the ticket is gone, the ticket will be listed in red.
how do i get to rosalina when no apps show up except the default 3ds stuff T_T

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not working O.o either luma was what i deleted or i dont have 8.0
. . . are you sure you are doing it correctly open download play and press all three buttons at the same time

anyway as your problem seems to be firmware related (black box issue) you should do this CTRTransfer - 3DS Guide except use d9 instead of gm9 then update your console

TheSecretsword

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
. . . are you sure you are doing it correctly open download play and press all three buttons at the same time

anyway as your problem seems to be firmware related (black box issue) you should do this CTRTransfer - 3DS Guide except use d9 instead of gm9 then update your console

yep i did the button combo on download play and on home menu still nothing only thing it seems i can do it open luma by holding select (i just did it and apparently im on v7.0.5)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what do u mean use d9?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the guide calls for godmode9 (gm9) instead of that use decrypt9 (d9 . . . its like godmode9 . . . but works in a different way that will allow system titles to be overwritten even if they are seen by the program as valid whereas godmode9 would skip valid titles during a ctrtransfer . . . ) Releases · d0k3/Decrypt9WIP · GitHub

Last edited by wormdood,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans