LSSR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hello im here because i followed a link in the JUs Translation thingymajigy that brought me here and i have to say i like it here...
wink.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
rofl2.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif
rolleyes.gif

LSSR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i am hoping to fit into this community well lolz must get the nintendo dongle thingy so i can go on wifi lol... and lose at pokemonz

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Goodday, sir. Please make yourself comfortable and be sure to call the maid (Costello) or the operator (shaunj66) if you need any help. The Testing Area is on the 2nd floor, and so is the Off-Topic Area. Breakfast is served every day by our supreme chef, Lagman, at 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM. Here are your keys, room 1408 on the 14th floor on the left. Enjoy your stay!

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey, what's goin' on dawg.

If you've got any questions, PM me and I'll happily help you out.

If you're deciding about a flashcart, or need help with a flashcart there are plenty of guides and things like that in the forums (there's a section for every flashcart and there is also a search bar at the top).

There have been a lot of stupid, meaningless post being posted lately, so please refrain.

A couple rules for you to make sure not to break (sorry to sound like a jerk on your first time here, but...):

No posting ROM links.
No asking for ROMs.
GBA and N64 CANNOT be emulated on the slot-1 flashcarts.
Post half-way decent post (and let's limit the emoticons to a minimum, eh?
biggrin.gif
)

There are more than that, just wanted to make sure to you don't do anythat.
Please make sure you read and follow the rules, as the moderators are on a crackdown right now.

Welcome to GBAtemp.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There is no such thing as a meaningless post!

My green hamster just ate a rabid water bottle while doing backflips on his unicycle, on top of an elephant.

And also, no asking if a Slot-1 can play GBA games.

Cairpre

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, what's goin' on dawg.

If you've got any questions, PM me and I'll happily help you out.

If you're deciding about a flashcart, or need help with a flashcart there are plenty of guides and things like that in the forums (there's a section for every flashcart and there is also a search bar at the top).

There have been a lot of stupid, meaningless post being posted lately, so please refrain.

A couple rules for you to make sure not to break (sorry to sound like a jerk on your first time here, but...):

No posting ROM links.
No asking for ROMs.
GBA and N64 CANNOT be emulated on the slot-1 flashcarts.
Post half-way decent post (and let's limit the emoticons to a minimum, eh?
biggrin.gif
)

There are more than that, just wanted to make sure to you don't do anythat.
Please make sure you read and follow the rules, as the moderators are on a crackdown right now.

Welcome to GBAtemp.

QFT.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...