Helloooo

zork_bagels

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Howdy all! Glad to join the community. Here's my personal gaming history:

• Coleco Telstar Arcade (the triangular one with the racing wheel and gun) - parents bought this sometime in the late 70's and my brother and I broke pretty quick I recall
  • Atari 2600 sometime in the late late 70's
  • Commodore 64 early 80's - copying games from friends in school for years and years, and eventually downloading games on BBS at 300 baud. Favs are Space Taxi, Paradroid, Dino Eggs, Zork, and too many others to list
  • Amiga 500 - moved up to 1200 and then 9600 baud and frequented BBS's, made tons of music and art on this as well as gaming. Mindwalker, Speedball 2, Road Raider were some of my favs
  • NES at some point
  • Some shitty PC I built in the early 90's, loved the mid 90's PC games like Blood, Quake, Command and Conquer etc
  • Eventually snapped up older consoles I never had, like Intellivision, Genesis, Saturn etc
  • More PC gaming
  • Built several C64 SID synths
  • Built a few emulation systems with Launchbox / BigBox frontend and all the emus worth playing
  • Modded Wii-U
  • Modded PS3
  • Got WAY back into Atari 2600 (nearly 400 unique titles at the moment) C64 CIB collecting, and Amiga 500 CIB collecting
  • Some other stuff I'm forgetting
  • Trying to stop gaming all that much but failing and keep buying stuff on sale in Steam
  • Strangely hugely into Rock Band 3 and uploading custom songs from C3 Customs Forum on my PS3 but looking to get a modded Xbox 360 to play Rock Band 3 on now
  • Joining here to ask questions about modded Xbox 360's
  • Shaking my head looking at all the other stuff I have to do
Thanks for listening,
--zork_bagels

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Howdy all! Glad to join the community. Here's my personal gaming history:

• Coleco Telstar Arcade (the triangular one with the racing wheel and gun) - parents bought this sometime in the late 70's and my brother and I broke pretty quick I recall
  • Atari 2600 sometime in the late late 70's
  • Commodore 64 early 80's - copying games from friends in school for years and years, and eventually downloading games on BBS at 300 baud. Favs are Space Taxi, Paradroid, Dino Eggs, Zork, and too many others to list
  • Amiga 500 - moved up to 1200 and then 9600 baud and frequented BBS's, made tons of music and art on this as well as gaming. Mindwalker, Speedball 2, Road Raider were some of my favs
  • NES at some point
  • Some shitty PC I built in the early 90's, loved the mid 90's PC games like Blood, Quake, Command and Conquer etc
  • Eventually snapped up older consoles I never had, like Intellivision, Genesis, Saturn etc
  • More PC gaming
  • Built several C64 SID synths
  • Built a few emulation systems with Launchbox / BigBox frontend and all the emus worth playing
  • Modded Wii-U
  • Modded PS3
  • Got WAY back into Atari 2600 (nearly 400 unique titles at the moment) C64 CIB collecting, and Amiga 500 CIB collecting
  • Some other stuff I'm forgetting
  • Trying to stop gaming all that much but failing and keep buying stuff on sale in Steam
  • Strangely hugely into Rock Band 3 and uploading custom songs from C3 Customs Forum on my PS3 but looking to get a modded Xbox 360 to play Rock Band 3 on now
  • Joining here to ask questions about modded Xbox 360's
  • Shaking my head looking at all the other stuff I have to do
Thanks for listening,
--zork_bagels

Hello and welcome to GBAtemp.:)

Have a good time here and fun on reading stuff about your XBox 360 interests.
Maybe you will find some help for your Rockband questions.

Thank you.:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.