Hello!!

kollaps76

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello lads,I'm Marco, born in 1972 and I live in Rome. I have been dealing with IT for about 20 years, I have a shop with an attached laboratory where I can carry out various repairs. In my free time, I ride in a camper, I practice Motocross and I dedicate a day space to Videogames, a passion that I have cultivated since I was a child. I love listening to music, mostly 70's Progressive Rock, 70's Hard Rock and much more. I live with my partner, I have two children and three mestizo puppies. What else to say....To read again!

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello lads,I'm Marco, born in 1972 and I live in Rome. I have been dealing with IT for about 20 years, I have a shop with an attached laboratory where I can carry out various repairs. In my free time, I ride in a camper, I practice Motocross and I dedicate a day space to Videogames, a passion that I have cultivated since I was a child. I love listening to music, mostly 70's Progressive Rock, 70's Hard Rock and much more. I live with my partner, I have two children and three mestizo puppies. What else to say....To read again!
Good morning,

welcome to Gbatemp:hrth::yaywii:

enjoy this great forum!!! :gba:

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iMm6wIktNk