rmac2005

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello, my name is Ross, a friend of mine kept on recommending this place as an excellent source of information about the gba and more recently the ds, so i joined to check it out. I myself own a gba and have had many hours of enjoyable gameplay from it especially from golden sun and golden sun : the lost age. I intend on buying a ds in the near future after having just seen some of the excellent games that will be appearing on the platform.

So anyway Hello

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Hello, and welcome here on GBAtemp
smile.gif

you joined in the middle of the E3 which is a great time for discussion and news, so I think you'll enjoy your first days here!

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well hello, and welcome to the community rmac2005!

It's been a while since we've been able to throw a good 'ol GBAtemp welcome, so pull up a chair. Your room number in the hotel is a spectacular 30,579 - you're certainly going to enjoy the view. Make sure you check out the arcade, and have a seat at the bar - share some grog with our regulars. Someone should be along to get your bags shortly - although the bigger the hotel gets, the less willing people have been to do the bag carrying. Your mileage may vary.
wink.gif

So welcome, and enjoy your stay!

Ruth

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello! I'm surprised noone has talked about hotels yet! Just remember, Ruth suspends people for no reason, And Garbageboy doesn't speak english!!

Welcome to Hotel GBAtemp...Don't worry if anything seems to be missing.
wink.gif

It's nice to see more Scot's are joining up.

I can agree with one point there Panzieman, but I think you'll find you were suspended for a reason.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: