1. Duplodocus

OP Duplodocus Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Hi everyone!

I'm a happy video game enthusiast. I grew up with Nintendo consoles, starting with the DS. Started tinkering with it by buying a linker on a flea market, since then I've happily ran homebrew on my Wii, 3DS and the Switch. Besides gaming, I'm a developer and recently started to try my hand at reverse engineering. I have to say, it's much easier than I thought with all the amazing tools we have now! Some of those tools were developed by members of this community, and I've been learning a lot browsing this forum since I came across the first link to GBATemp (I'm pretty sure it was from another community). Anyway, I'm very enthusiastic about joining the party, and hope to contribute to the homebrew scene one day!

If you're wondering, yes my name comes from a silly pun from a brick building game and a dinosaur. Also, I love screaming "OBJECTION!" in the courtroom out of nowhere, but I guess I'm not alone by looking at some avatars. :lol:

Can't wait to continue learning with this community I'm now part of!

jeannotte and alexander1970 like this.
  2. jeannotte

jeannotte GBAtemp Addict

France
    Hello,

WELCOME TO GBATEMP:yayu:

You will learn a lot on this forum, enjoy !!!:nds:

Last edited by jeannotte, May 30, 2020
    alexander1970 and Duplodocus like this.
  3. Jjr5330
    This message by Jjr5330 has been removed from public view by Joe88, Jun 6, 2020.
    Jun 5, 2020 Show
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Hello, world,