Hello There

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Inunah, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Inunah
    OP

Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

Banned
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    USA
    Hi, i'm Inunah. I'm impatient for ROM dumps and I will openly criticize the dumpers if a game isn't dumped within a week after release. I expect games to get a ROM dump at least a month or 2 before actual release and to still be the full finished game, and I don't like it when people say that something doesn't exist yet, because we all know it does.

There, now that I got that over with (i'm angry because a game I wanted isn't dumped yet, sorry. It deserves a dump more than dumb little games with big developers, and I don't understand why it isn't dumped yet. I mean, worse games have been dumped faster than the game i'm waiting for.)....

I like a lot of things. I am a person. ROBOTS ARE PEOPLE TOO THOUGH. I can't stress that enough. I believe that all consoles and handhelds should have full 3D and virtual reality, and should be easily controllable if the player has a broken arm/hand/wrist. I am a full acknowleger of teh grammarz..... And I hate that Daigasso! Band Brothers wasn't released in America.... *A few cuss words here* Nintendo.... D:

.....So yeah, i'm interesting.

2. jerbz

jerbz GBAtemp Regular

Mar 13, 2009
    United States
    408 CALIFORNIA
    awesome!
    another impatient pirate.

welcome to gbatemp!

3. anaxs

anaxs got milk, got candy

Mar 23, 2009
    Canada
    your moms jeans pocket
    welcome to gbatemp..i didnt bother reading ur whole topic so im just gonna say hi

4. Inunah
    OP

Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

Banned
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    USA
    Well heck yeah i'm impatient. They should dump the games before I find out about them. D: