Hello, strangers.

Annie-Leonhart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Today was supposed to be an ordinary day.
Work and study on school lab as always.
I was trying to find some liable emulators to play Pokemon alpha sapphire. Because I have played the Pokemon violet, but did't try the old generation game.
So I find this website. Nice site.
That's all.
BTW, my English is not good, i also use the chatgpt to help me write down these words. Yes, i can't write the advanced tense.:glare:

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1724853548608.png

Annie-Leonhart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Oh Chat GPT? I have seen people using google or yandex translate but never heard chat gpt. Cool I guess lol.
emm, because i often use chatgpt to learn something new. So it may not only translate some sentences, but also answer my questions about grammar, tense and common abbr, among other things. I'm not a native English speaker, sometimes i prefer to have chatgpt to check my writing before i publish.😂

Dukmann88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
emm, because i often use chatgpt to learn something new. So it may not only translate some sentences, but also answer my questions about grammar, tense and common abbr, among other things. I'm not a native English speaker, sometimes i prefer to have chatgpt to check my writing before i publish.😂
Oh, okay that's fair enough. I learned english by searching everything up on yandex translate and searching for their meanings on google besides school and games/movies so I get you lol. Good luck with learning, mate!

Reactions: Annie-Leonhart

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Kirbydogs
    Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, and I love me a good pancake
  • BigOnYa
    Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs: